Welcome to Arkansas State University!

Travel Services

Travel Services is dedicated to providing information on travel policies and procedures to the faculty, staff, and students of Arkansas State University.

New to A-State or want a refresher? 

Latest Announcements


Effective October 1st, some minor changes are being made to our Concur Travel Management System.  These are intended to improve the travel request and expense reporting processes.

Users will notice a change in the screen layout, but, the required information and elements needed to complete requests and reports will remain the same. 

Should you have questions or need additional information or assistance please visit the Travel Service Page or contact Traci Ellington at 972-3261 or tellington@astate.edu.



Please note that all meal tips must be written on receipts by the purchaser. Tips cannot be typed in at a later date.



Effective April 22, the university will no longer make rental car arrangements for guests of state. Guests of state will be required to make their own rental vehicle arrangements and can be reimbursed for their out of pocket expenses via requisition.

Vehicle Safety Program

All who drive on university business must be pre-approved through the Vehicle Safety Program.

Vehicle Safety Forms (VSP1, VSP2, Safety Tips)

Vehicles Used for University Business

Accidents and Traffic Violations: Drivers must report all accidents that occur on university business in any vehicle to local law enforcement while still at the scene, and if in a rental to the rental company. As soon as possible accidents and traffic violations must also be reported to your immediate supervisor and to the A-State Motor Pool at 870-680-4852.

Enterprise - 1-800-307-6666

Personal Auto Insurance: Employees be aware - when using personal vehicles on university business, your personal auto insurance is primary. It is your responsibility to contact your insurance agent to confirm if "business use" coverage is needed. In no circumstance does the university's auto policy provide physical damage coverage for your vehicle.