For the latest information on Arkansas State’s response and for important COVID-19 student updates, go to the university’s main AState.edu/Coronavirus page.
The A-State Student Health Center (SHC) is now operated by NYIT College of Osteopathic Medicine at A-State, and is known as the The NYITCOM at Arkansas State Medical Clinic. It continues to offer provides an array of medical services to A-State students including:
- Treatment of Minor Illness and Injury
- Physical Exams
- Female and Male Exams
- PAP Smears
- STI Testing
- Pregnancy Testing
- Pregnancy Prevention (birth control, condoms, etc.)
Students may be referred to other facilities for additional laboratory tests, x-rays, diagnostic imaging, counseling, or specialized services as deemed necessary by our staff.
In order to serve you better, we prefer you call us at (870) 972-2054 to schedule an appointment for medical services. Students who walk-in will be scheduled for the next available appointment slot.
To be prepared for your visit to the Student Health Center you should:
- Bring your Student ID & Health Insurance Card
- Know all medications & doses you are currently taking
- Know your medication allergies & sensitivities