Students must apply through CAMPUS France before they can get an appointment with the France Consulate.
You must apply for this visa in person after submitting the online application.
Location of Consulate (for Arkansas Residents)
Address: 777 Post Oak Blvd Ste 600, Houston, TX 77056
Consulate General of France website: Click here
- A passport in good condition and issued no more than 10 years ago. Your passport must be valid at least three months beyond your intended date of departure from the Schengen Area and must include at least two consecutive blank pages
- Two recent passport photos.
- The supporting documents (originals and copy) depending on your situation and your plan.
- Your application fees are due upon filing.
- If your home country is eligible (the United States is eligible), you must fill out the online application form. You will be guided through the whole process by on-screen explanations.
Before validating and printing out your application, you will be asked to create a personal account that includes your email address in order to save your partially- or fully-completed form. After this step, you will receive the list of required supporting documents and have the opportunity to book your appointment.
For more information:
Online Application Form: Click here