Welcome to Arkansas State University!

United Kingdom Visa

United kingdom

If you will be in the United Kingdom for LESS THAN 6 months, you DO NOT need a Student Visa. However, you should bring the following documents to show at the border.

Location of Consulate (for Arkansas Residents)

United Kingdom 1

Address: 1301 Fannin St, Houston, TX 77002

Documents to Provide at Border:

  • Proof you have been accepted on a course by an accredited institution or by a UK Higher Education Institution, for example, a letter of acceptance from the institution.
  • Proof you are able to fund your stay in the UK and return journey.
  • Proof of when you intend to leave the UK at the end of your course.

You’ll also need to show:

  • Details of where you intend to stay.

For more information: Click here