Welcome to Arkansas State University!

United Kingdom Visa

United Kingdom

If you will be in the United Kingdom for more than  6 months, you will need a Student Visa. This visa costs £348. You have to apply online for a student visa.

Location of Consulate (for Arkansas Residents)

United Kingdom 1

Address: 1301 Fannin St, Houston, TX 77002

Documents to Provide at Border:

  • Proof you have been accepted on a course by an accredited institution or by a UK Higher Education Institution, for example, a letter of acceptance from the institution.
  • Proof you are able to fund your stay in the UK and return journey.
  • Proof of when you intend to leave the UK at the end of your course.

You’ll also need to show:

  • Details of where you intend to stay.

When you apply for your Student visa you must provide:

  • A current passport or other valid travel documentation
  • A Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) from your course provider

You may also need to provide:

  • Proof you have enough money to support yourself and pay for your course - this will vary depending on your circumstances
  • A valid ATAS certificate if your course and nationality require it
  • Proof of parental or other legal guardian consent if you’re under 18
  • Proof of your relationship to your parent or guardian if you’re under 18
  • Your tuberculosis test results
  • Written consent for your application from your financial sponsor if you’ve received sponsorship for your course fees and living costs in the last 12 months

For more information: Click here