Whether you are a recent high school graduate, a student looking to transfer to a four-year institution, a working adult seeking to further your skills/education or a student searching for a new career, A-State has something for you.
Complete the steps to enrollment below to become a part of Red Wolves!
1. Get Admitted
- Check how to apply and submit your online application.
- Complete application process by submitting required documents.
- Once evaluated, an email regarding the admission decision will be sent to your registered email.
- You will receive an automatic email if admitted with next steps.
2. Setup your student email account
3. Apply for Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) If you have questions about the FAFSA, please contact our Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships at (870) 972-2310. Arkansas State University's school code is 001090.
- Your admissions application is also your application for institutional scholarships. There is a separate application process for our privately funded scholarships. One private scholarship application covers all of the scholarships for which you may be qualified. For more information, contact the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships at (870) 972-2310.
4. Apply for Housing (For Freshmen)
- A-State offers a variety of housing options for our students. Unless you are living at home with a guardian, freshmen are required to live on campus. You can also get more information regarding rates, residence halls and amenities at our university housing website. There are limited spaces available. Make sure you apply early because assignments are made on a first come, first served basis.
5. Sign up and Attend New Student Orientation (For Freshmen)
- At New Student Registration, you'll become more familiar with campus, meet with faculty and students and register for your classes. Learn more about New Student Orientation.
6. Meet with an Academic Advisor
An academic advisor can help you identify courses you need to take and can help you create an educational plan.
- Find your advising contact at Academic Advising at A-State (astate.edu) or by contacting University Advising Center (Email: email@example.com & Phone: 870-972-3001) and schedule an appointment with your program advisor.
- Meet with your advisor every semester to ensure you are in the right educational pathway.