Welcome to A-State!
In an effort to maintain the guidelines associated with COVID-19, New Student Orientation will be hosted as a virtual experience during Summer 2020. For those that already signed up for New Student Orientation, you will meet faculty and staff of your college on your selected date. For those planning to attend A-State but have not registered for New Student Orientation, please do so soon.
The New Student Orientation website will be updated with the latest information to prepare you for your advising session, college orientation session, ways to explore the campus, and prepare to begin the Fall 2020 semester.
New Student Orientation Program Steps
- Register for a New Student Orientation college session.
- Download the A-State Student App, click the New Student Orientation tile, select your college and join your orientation group
- Attend your assigned college orientation session.
- Participate in your virtual academic advising session confirmed by your advisor. Your advisor will reach out to you via your A-State email or the phone number you provided.
- Select and participate in the Virtual Interest Sessions listed on the New Student Orientation website.
- Take the Virtual Campus Tour.
- Review and complete the NSO Checklist.
- Participate in Welcome Weekend in August.
Need Additional Assistance?
- Registering for a New Student Orientation Session?
Contact the Office of Admissions at 870-972-2782.
- Questions regarding what to expect at New Student Orientation?
Contact the Leadership Center at 870-972-2055.
- Reserve your textbooks for the Fall 2020 semester!
- Contact the A-State Bookstore at 870-972-2058.