Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 6 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Dr. Sarah Scott
- Ph.D., University of Memphis
- MA, Arkansas State University
- BA, University of North Carolina-Wilmington
- Oral Communications
- Communication Theory
- Gender Communication
- Graduate Communication Education
- Graduate Communication Theory
- Disability/Ableist Rhetorics
- Deaf Studies & Sign Language
Scott is an assistant professor of Communication Studies. Before completing her Ph.D. in communication and rhetoric in 2019, Scott was an instructor at Arkansas State for eleven years. Scott specializes in disability and ableist rhetorics specifically in the area of Deafness. Scott currently resides in northeast Arkansas with her husband, Jeremy, their two children, Cameron and Nora, and their furbabies, Sarge and Gabby.