LEARNING BY DOING
***The School of Nursing policy on the CR/NCR grading scale can be found here.***
Admissions Information Changes
In Response to COVID-19
Traditional AASN Programs:
- To be anounced
- Admission testing information and application for the 2020-21 Traditional AASN Program at West Memphis, and Mountain Home Campuses.
- Admission testing information and application for the 2021-22 2nd Degree Accelerated BSN BSN
- Admission testing information and application for the 2021-22 Online LPN-AASN program
- Admission testing information and application for the 2021-22 LPN-AASN program at Jonesboro, West Memphis and Mountain Home
- Admission testing information and application for the 2021-24 Traditional BSN Program and LPN-BSN program
- A-STATE nursing programs no longer available at the Beebe Campus.
*Please check our website frequently for future updates/changes to the admission-testing schedule*
Follow this link to check for available faculty and staff job openings within our department.
Student Nurses Association (SNA)
The mission the the Arkansas State University's chapter of NSNA is to provide nursing education, facilitate unanimity among our future colleagues in nursing and to optimize the nursing student's exposure to the various aspects and passages in the constantly changing field of nursing. For more information about SNA or to become a member, click here.
Be sure to check out the SNA Newsletter for all events and updates.