Clinical Learning Center Coordinator
Assistant Professor of Nursing
- MNSc - University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- BSN - Arkansas State University
- Health Assessment
- Peer Instruction and Support
- Predictors of Success
- Simulation-Based Education
- Sigma Theta Tau International
- American Nurses Association
- Arkansas Nurses Association
- National Student Nurses' Association
- International Nursing Association for Clinical Simulation & Learning (INACSL)
My nursing education began with the completion of a Bachelor’s degree in nursing (BSN) in 2013 from Arkansas State University. While a student at ASU, I was an involved Student Nurses’ Association board member, a peer instructor in the Clinical Learning Center, and a Supplemental Instructor. After graduation, I started my nursing career in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) at Arkansas Children’s Hospital where I still work PRN. While pursuing my Master’s degree, I joined the Arkansas State University faculty as a full-time clinical instructor. In 2017, I graduated with a Master of Nursing Science Degree (MNSc) from the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences with an emphasis in Nursing Administration and Education. I began my current position, Assistant Professor of Nursing, in fall of 2017 and currently teach in the traditional BSN and 2nd degree accelerated BSN programs. Additionally, I serve as the Clinical Learning Center Coordinator, teach simulation, and co-advise the A-State Student Nurses’ Association.
CV available on request.