LEARNING BY DOING
- NOW AVAILABLE: Admission testing information for Spring 2022 Online LPN-AASN program
- COMING SOON: Application for Spring 2022 Online LPN-AASN (August 31, deadline October 1)
- Admission testing and application for 2022-23 Traditional AASN program at West Memphis and Mountain Home Campus (application opens August 31, deadline October 1)
- Admission testing information and application for 2022-23 2nd Degree Accelerated BSN Program. (application opens January 15, deadline March 15)
- Admission testing information and application for 2022-23 Online LPN-AASN program (application opens February 15, deadline April 15)
- Admission testing information and application for the 2022-25 Traditional BSN Program program (application opens April 30, deadline June 7)
- Admission testing information and application for the 2022-23 LPN-AASN program at Jonesboro, Mountain Home and West Memphis (application opens April 30, deadline June 7)
- A-STATE nursing programs no longer available at the Beebe Campus.
Please check our website frequently for future updates/changes to the admission-testing schedule
***The School of Nursing policy on the CR/NCR grading scale can be found here.***
To see a list of employment opportunities within the School of nursing, follow this link.
School of Nursing Accreditation and Approval
The School of Nursing at Arkansas State University is approved by the Arkansas State Board of Nursing. The Associate, Baccalaureate, and Master's/Post-Master's Certificate nursing programs at Arkansas State University located in Jonesboro, Arkansas are accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN). The most recent accreditation decision made by the ACEN Board of Commissioners for the Associate and Baccalaureate nursing programs is Continuing Accreditation. The most recent accreditation decision made by the ACEN Board of Commissioners for the Master's/Post-Master's Certificate nursing programs is Continuing Accreditation with Conditions. View the public information disclosed by the ACEN regarding this program at http://www.acenursing.us/accreditedprograms/programSearch.htm.
The Doctorate of Nursing Practice nursing education program is a Candidate for accreditation by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing.
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc., 3390 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 1400, Atlanta, GA 30326, Phone (404) 975-5000.