LEARNING BY DOING
- 2022-23 LPN-AASN Application (program offered at Jonesboro, West Memphis and Mountain Home - application deadline is June 7): Application Form
- 2022-23 LPN-AASN Admission Testing Dates: click here for admission testing information
- 2022-25 Traditional BSN Application: BSN Application form
- 2022-25 Traditional BSN (application deadline is June 7): Admission Testing information click here
**NOTE: In addition to the nursing application, you must also apply and be admitted to Arkansas State University Jonesboro Campus by the university's deadline - go to Admissions and select First Time User to create your A-State Account. You must be an admitted student to A-State Jonesboro to be considered for any School of Nursing program.
- Admission testing information and application for the Fall 2022-23 LPN-AASN program at Jonesboro, Mountain Home and West Memphis (Application opens April 30, deadline June 7)
- Admission testing information for Online LPN-AASN Spring 2023
- Admission testing information and application for 2023-24 2nd Degree Accelerated BSN Program
A-State nursing programs no longer available at the Beebe Campus.
Please check our website frequently for future updates/changes to the admission-testing schedule
***The School of Nursing policy on the CR/NCR grading scale can be found here.***
To see a list of employment opportunities within the School of nursing, follow this link.
School of Nursing Accreditation and Approval
The School of Nursing at Arkansas State University is approved by the Arkansas State Board of Nursing. The Associate, Baccalaureate, and Master's/Post-Master's Certificate nursing programs at Arkansas State University located in Jonesboro, Arkansas are accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN). The most recent accreditation decision made by the ACEN Board of Commissioners for the Associate and Baccalaureate nursing programs is Continuing Accreditation. The most recent accreditation decision made by the ACEN Board of Commissioners for the Master's/Post-Master's Certificate nursing programs is Continuing Accreditation with Conditions. View the public information disclosed by the ACEN regarding this program at http://www.acenursing.us/accreditedprograms/programSearch.htm.
The Doctorate of Nursing Practice nursing education program is a Candidate for accreditation by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing.
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc., 3390 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 1400, Atlanta, GA 30326, Phone (404) 975-5000.