LEARNING BY DOING
NOTE: The recent developments with the COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in a modification in scheduling and administration of the admission examination to meet current CDC guidelines for social distancing. Consequently, the dates for admission testing have been modified and will proceed according to the revised schedule in the links below. *Please check our website frequently for future updates/changes to the admission testing schedule*
- Click here for admission testing for the 2020-21 Online LPN-AASN Program. (updated 3/31/20-April testing for the Online LPN-AASN have been cancelled)
- Click here for admission testing dates for LPN-AASN 2020-21 at Jonesboro, West Memphis and Mountain Home Campuses
FOR BSN ADMISSIONS ONLY: With the COVID-19 pandemic, the admission exam (HESI A2) for the BSN program for Fall 2020 admission has been cancelled. This decision was not made lightly, but for the safety and well-being of all, it is necessary. The cancellation of the admission exam will not affect the application process. Applications will be available on the School of Nursing webpage on April 30. For additional information, please contact Tyler Long at email@example.com
- NOW AVAILABLE: Application for the 2020-21 Online LPN-AASN Program. NOTE: Interviews (with skills demonstration) for the Online LPN-AASN program will be held on Monday, April 20 or Monday, April 27, 2020. (Due to COVID-19 situation, application deadline extended to May 15, 2020 for ONLINE LPN-AASN)
- Application for the following programs:
- 2020-23 Traditional BSN
- 2020-21 LPN-AASN Program at Jonesboro, West Memphis, and Mountain Home Campuses.
- A-STATE nursing programs no longer available at the Beebe Campus.
WANT TO WORK IN THE SCHOOL OF NURSING?
Follow this link to check for available openings with our department.
Student Nurses Association (SNA)
The mission the the Arkansas State University's chapter of NSNA is to provide nursing education, facilitate unanimity among our future colleagues in nursing and to optimize the nursing student's exposure to the various aspects and passages in the constantly changing field of nursing. For more information about SNA or to become a member, click here.
Be sure to check out the SNA Newsletter for all events and updates.