As soon as you set foot on our campus you will know you’ve found the place you can call home.
Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 6 different colleges.
Visit the Office of Academic Affairs & Research >>
- Campus Life
A-State offers unlimited possibilities for students to customize their experience while on campus.
Visit Student Affairs >>
Research engages intellectual curiosity, satisfies the thirst for discovery, and provides an outlet for creativity.
- About A-State
Marking its first hundred years, Arkansas State University continues to expand in exciting ways.
Dr. Carlitta Moore EdD, LAT, ATC
Clinical Education Coordinator
Assistant Dean of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Ed.D. Fayetteville State University (Educational Leadership, Higher Education)
- M.S. University of Tennessee at Chattanooga (Health and Human Performance – Athletic Training)
- B.S. Fayetteville State University (Biology)
- Arkansas Athletic Trainers License
- BOC certified Athletic Trainer
- AT 5303 Gross Anatomy
- AT 5503 Clinical Education I
- AT 5513 Clinical Education II
- AT 6103 Medical Assessment
- AT 6506 Clinical Education III
- AT 6514 Clinical Education IV
- AT 6803 Psychology of Sport and Injury
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Arkansas Athletic Trainers’ Association