As soon as you set foot on our campus you will know you’ve found the place you can call home.
Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 6 different colleges.
Visit the Office of Academic Affairs & Research >>
- Campus Life
A-State offers unlimited possibilities for students to customize their experience while on campus.
Visit Student Affairs >>
Research engages intellectual curiosity, satisfies the thirst for discovery, and provides an outlet for creativity.
- About A-State
Marking its first hundred years, Arkansas State University continues to expand in exciting ways.
Dr. John Hershberger
Assistant Professor of Chemistry
- Postdoctoral Work at The University of Wisconsin and The University of Michigan
- Ph.D. Chemistry, The University of Kansas
- B.S. Chemistry, Missouri University of Science and Technology
- Organic Chemistry
- Organometallic Chemistry
- New Synthetic Methods
- Target-Oriented Synthesis
- Mechanistic Study of Reactions
Building: Lab Science East