Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 6 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Did you know:
- STEM occupations are projected to grow by 8.9% from 2014 to 2024, compared to 6.4% in non-STEM occupations.
- STEM workers earned 29% more than non-STEM workers in 2015.
- STEM degree holders earn 12% more than non-STEM degree holders, even if they have a non-STEM occupation.
Do you attend college in the state of Arkansas and are you in one of the following underrepresented groups:
- First generation college students from rural socioeconomic areas
- Students with disabilities
- African Americans
- American Indian
- Pacific Islander/ Hawaiian/ Alaskan
Are you interested in participating in a summer internship that gives you the opportunity to do the following:
- Conduct valuable research using high- tech equipment in a lab or outside in the field
- Be paired with a caring and supportive faculty and peer/buddy mentor
- Receive a generous stipend for your work
- Participate in professional development activities to acquire soft skills to become a well-rounded professional
- Participate in weekly K-12 STEM community outreach
If so, you should consider applying to the Bridge Program. To get more information about the program, click here.
Facebook - AState Bridge Program