Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 6 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Did you know:
- STEM occupations are projected to grow by 8.9% from 2014 to 2024, compared to 6.4% in non-STEM occupations.
- STEM workers earned 29% more than non-STEM workers in 2015.
- STEM degree holders earn 12% more than non-STEM degree holders, even if they have a non-STEM occupation.
Do you attend college in the state of Arkansas and are you in one of the following underrepresented groups:
- First generation college students from rural socioeconomic areas
- Students with disabilities
- African Americans
- American Indian
- Pacific Islander/ Hawaiian/ Alaskan
Are you interested in participating in a summer internship that gives you the opportunity to do the following:
- Conduct valuable research using high- tech equipment in a lab or outside in the field
- Be paired with a caring and supportive faculty and peer/buddy mentor
- Receive a generous stipend for your work
- Participate in professional development activities to acquire soft skills to become a well-rounded professional
- Participate in weekly K-12 STEM community outreach
If so, you should consider applying to the Bridge Program. To get more information about the program, click here.
Dr. Anne Grippo
Bridge Program Director
PO Box 1030, State University, AR 72467
Mrs. Renee Carroll
Bridge Program Coordinator
PO Box 1157, State University, AR 72467
Dr. Anissa Buckner
Bridge Program Co-PI
Facebook - AState Bridge Program