A Celebration of Investigations into Student-Learning Assessment
- Who: Faculty and Co-Curricular Professionals
- What: Sharing and Celebration of Your Assessment Stories via Poster,
Digital, and/or a 3-Minute Presentation
- When: March 4, 2020
- Where: Reng Student Union
Come for an afternoon celebration showcasing assessment stories of Arkansas State University faculty and student affairs professionals. Browse through the presentations while enjoying music, assorted beverages, and hors d’oeuvres
Call for Presentations of your student-learning assessment investigations!
- Call for Proposals deadline: February 10, 2020
- Presentations can be a traditional poster or electronic presentation and/or a 3-minute oral presentation
- Participants will be eligible for a prize drawing donated by Office of the Provost
The Assessment team is available for assistance or ideas for your presentation.
Contact the Office of Assessment for more details. 870-972-2989. www.astate.edu/a/assessment
If you have been granted money from the PAC and Office of Assessment, you must present your investigation at Learn@stAte
Overall Mission of Learn@stAte
To create an academic and co-curricular centered celebration that provides an opportunity to present closed-loop, in progress, or emerging student-learning assessment investigations at A-State.
Sponsored by Office of the Provost, Office of Assessment & Arkansas State University