Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 6 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Dr. Tanja McKay
Interim Department Chair - Biological Sciences
Associate Chair, Professor of Entomology
- BS - 1995- Biology, Acadia University, Wolfville, Nova Scotia
- MS - 1998- Entomology, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba
- PhD - 2002- Entomology, Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kansas
- General Entomology (Undergraduate)
- Insect Taxonomy (Graduate)
- Economic Entomology (Undergraduate)
- Aquatic Entomology (Undergraduate/Graduate)
- Medical and Veterinary Entomology (Undergraduate/Graduate)
Integrated pest management of stored rice, mosquito heartworm interactions, biodiversity of dung beetles in Arkansas and biological control of muscid flies.