Donald R. and Virginia Minx Memorial Scholarship
- An annual award of $1,600 a year is available. To qualify for this scholarship students must be junior music or non-music majors, have strong musical and academic skills, be active in community service and service to music at A-State.
L.H. Sternheimer Family Scholarship
- An annual award of $800 a year is available payable at the rate of half in the fall semester and half in the spring semester. To qualify for this scholarship students must be graduating seniors from Jonesboro High School with a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 who plan on attending A-State, demonstrate sound moral character and social-emotional adjustment, and participate in extracurricular activities. Preference is given first, to a double major in keyboard and vocal music; second, to a major in keyboard; third, to a major in vocal music; fourth, to any music major. Students must maintain a 3.0 or higher as a full time student of A-State.
John H. and Irene N. Neeley Memorial Music Scholarship
- An annual award of $3,000 a year is available payable at rate of $1,500 per semester, provided funds are available. To qualify for this scholarship students must be junior or senior music majors with a minimum 3.0 GPA, from the Jonesboro or Western Poinsett County area, and demonstrate scholastic achievement, musical talent, dedication to the study of music, citizenship, and financial need.
Mary Anna Chop Charitable Trust Scholarship
- An annual award of $1,200 a year is available. To qualify for this scholarship students music be full time A-State undergraduates majoring in music.
Treble Clef Club Scholarship
- Two awards of $500 each are available per year. One will be given to an instrumentalist and one will be given to a vocalist. To qualify for this scholarship students must be pursuing or planning to pursue a Bachelor of Music in Performance or a Bachelor of Music Education degree at A-State. Awards are contingent upon the quality of applicants. Thus, no award may be given, or two may be given in one area. This scholarship has a separate application that may be accessed here (Treble Clef Club Scholarship Application) and has a deadline of April 10.
Dan Ross Memorial Scholarship
- One annual award will be given each each year. To qualify for this scholarship a student must be a music major with a minimum of a 3.0 GPA. Applicants must be of a sophomore classification or higher. The current recipient is eligible to receive the award multiple times but they must reapply. The award is chosen by the CoLAC Scholarship Committee.
Ian Thomas Memorial Scholarship
- An annual award of $2,000 a year is available payable at the rate of half in the fall semester and half in the spring semester. To qualify for this scholarship students must be a full-time upper level vocal or instrumental Music Education major, have a minimum GPA of 3.0, a member of the Honors College, and demonstrate a passion for their field and lead others to that passion. Students must maintain a 3.0 GPA and full-time status at the end of the fall semester to receive the remainder of the award for the spring semester.