As soon as you set foot on our campus you will know you’ve found the place you can call home.
Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 6 different colleges.
Visit the Office of Academic Affairs & Research >>
- Campus Life
A-State offers unlimited possibilities for students to customize their experience while on campus.
Visit Student Affairs >>
Research engages intellectual curiosity, satisfies the thirst for discovery, and provides an outlet for creativity.
- About A-State
Marking its first hundred years, Arkansas State University continues to expand in exciting ways.
Radiation Therapy Program Director
Associate Professor of Medical Imaging & Radiation Sciences
- MS., Arkansas State University (Vocational Technical Administration and Education)
- BSRT, University Central Arkansas (Radiologic Technology)
- Central Arkansas Radiation Therapy Institute Little Rock, AR (Radiation Therapy Certificate)
- St. Vincent Infirmary Little Rock, AR (Radiologic Technology Certificate)
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists -- Radiography
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists -- Radiation Therapy
- Arkansas Department of Health -- Licensed in Radiography
- Arkansas Department of Health -- Licensed in Radiation Therapy
- Basic Disaster Life Support
- Radiation Oncology
- Oncologic Pathology
- Principles and Practice of Radiation Therapy
- Quality Assurance in Radiation Oncology
- Radiation Therapy Physics
- Oncologic Imaging Techniques
- Adapting teaching techniques to different generations
- Holistic Medicine
- Oncologic Pathology
- Association of Collegiate Educators in Radiologic Technology
- American Society of Radiologic Technologists
- Arkansas Society of Radiologic Technologists
- American Cancer Society
- Make a Wish Foundation
- Lambda Nu
Tracy has been the program director of the radiation therapy program since the program inception in 1999. She was a radiation therapist for 6 years prior to entering the teaching profession. She has served her profession at the local, state and national level. She has served the Arkansas Society of Radiologic Technologists as Secretary, Vice-President, President and Chairman of the Board. She has served on many national committees for the American Society of Radiologic Technologists as well. She has published articles on Multiple Myeloma , Chiari Malformations and Clinical Uses of Portfolios. She has also authored and reviewed many chapters for various textbooks in radiation therapy.
(870) 972-3073 Ext. 2976
F: (870) 972-3485