As soon as you set foot on our campus you will know you’ve found the place you can call home.
Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 6 different colleges.
Visit the Office of Academic Affairs & Research >>
- Campus Life
A-State offers unlimited possibilities for students to customize their experience while on campus.
Visit Student Affairs >>
Research engages intellectual curiosity, satisfies the thirst for discovery, and provides an outlet for creativity.
- About A-State
Marking its first hundred years, Arkansas State University continues to expand in exciting ways.
Dr. Amy Shollenbarger
Chair, Dept. of Communication Disorders
Associate Professor of Communication Disorders
- Ph.D. - Arkansas Consortium, University of Arkansas, Little Rock
- M.C.D. - Arkansas State University
- B.A. - Harding University
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP)
- Craniofacial Anomalies and Communication Impairment
- Neurological Bases and Disorders
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Arkansas Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- International Reading Association
Amy has 16 years of experience as a speech-language pathologist in the public school setting, and joined the faculty at Arkansas State University in August 2011. She completed her Ph.D. in Spring 2014 through the Arkansas Consortium of Communication Sciences and Disorders.
F: (870) 972-3788
Building: Donald W. Reynolds Center for Health Sciences
M: 10:00 - 11:00 am; 2:00 - 4:00 pm
T: 1:00 - 3:00 pm
W: 10:00 - 11:00 am; 2:00 - 4:00 pm
R: 1:00 - 3:00 pm
F: by appointment