Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 6 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Residence Hall Internet at A-State
General wired connection methods in Residential Halls
The following information is wired instructions for: Arkansas Hall, Collegiate Park, Honors 1-4, Kays Hall, North Park Quads, Pack Place, Red Wolf Den, ROTC, STEM, The Circle, The Village, and University Hall.
For all devices such as laptops, game consoles, printers, etc. use the following to connect via Ethernet:
*Please note ethernet ports will be considered to be independent of the wireless network and will not communicate to devices on the wireless network.
*Please note some spaces may have the ethernet port used by an access point. This is to allow for better coverage for the entire residential building. Please do not touch the equipment or port in areas such as this. Doing so will result into a referral to Student Conduct.
- Plug your device into the provided ethernet port in your Dorm.
- In some cases, you may need to restart your device.
General wireless connection methods in Residential Halls
The following information is wireless instructions for: Arkansas Hall, Collegiate Park, Honors 1-4, Kays Hall, North Park Quads, Pack Place, Red Wolf Den, ROTC, STEM, The Circle, The Village, and University Hall.
For all laptops, smartphones, streaming devices, gaming consoles, etc. – Connect to Home@AState.
- Please check your AState email inbox for an email from “Extreme Networks.” The email will have a Subject of “Login Credentials. This will contain your login password
- To connect to the new Home@AState wireless network, simply enter your personal password that was listed in the email when prompted while attempting to connect to the wireless.
- Devices that are connected to the Home@AState wireless network with that password will only be able to communicate with other devices that use the same password.
The following information is for the Sorority houses. Use these instructions for wireless connectivity:
- For all laptops, smartphones, and tablets – Connect to AstateSecure. AstateSecure will prompt for a username and password. Please use your AState username and password to connect to this network. Please accept or trust any certificates if your device prompts you.
- For all other devices, such as Smart TVs, game consoles, AppleTVs, Rokus, Amazon devices, etc. - Connect to AstateGuest. AstateGuest does not require a username and the password is "WoLfguest1!" (no quotes). We do not recommend printers on this network as they will be able to be discovered anywhere on the wireless network.
NYIT students, throughout the wireless connection process you will need access to your AState email in order to obtain your login information. Please refer to general wired, and wireless instructions for further information. If you need help acquiring your AState email credentials please contact the ITS Help Desk at 870-972-3933 or follow this link https://webapps.astate.edu/digitalid/campusid.htm