Welcome to Arkansas State University!


  • Review the operating procedure for University Vehicles. A-State employees should use the Enterprise vehicle rental contract when it is more economical.

  • Review the rental best practices document.

  • Review the operating procedure for the Motor Vehicle Safety Program. Complete the Vehicle Safety Forms (VSP1 and VSP2) to become an approved driver, attach a copy of your Driver's License, and hand deliver to Business Services and Risk Management. Do not send this through campus mail.The VSP forms are part of the hiring packet for full time new hires.

  • Complete the Vehicle Requisition Form and email to rentalcars@astate.edu. Do not send this through campus mail.

  • The university does not make rental car arrangements for guests of state. Guests of state will be required to make their own rental vehicle arrangements and can be reimbursed for their out of pocket expenses via requisition.

Enterprise Rental Rates

Economy/Compact $33.00 $165.00 $660.00
Mid-size/Standard Size $34.75 $173.75 $695.00
Full-Size $37.50 $187.50 $750.00
Premium/Luxury $82.00 $410.00 $1640.00
Mini-van $65.00 $325.00 $1300.00
Small/Mid-size SUV $62.00 $310.00 $1240.00
Large/Full-size SUV $86.00 $430.00 $1720.00
Small Truck $70.00 $350.00 $1400.00
Large Truck $75.00 $375.00 $1515.50
15 Passenger Van $122.00 $610.00 $2,018.23

Mileage Charges: Economy through Intermediate vehicle classes include unlimited free miles per day and per week, and unlimited free miles per month, as applicable.

Taxes: Add 8.5% sales tax and 13.5% vehicle rental tax to rates above for total cost. Trip Optimizer includes taxes automatically.


Cline Tours Info

Arkansas State University is pleased to announce a contract with Cline Tours for the University's needs in Motor Coach Transportation Services.

Frankie Bearden


Pick-up Location:
Enterprise Rent-A-Car
2800 S Caraway Rd, Jonesboro, AR 72401

7:30am to 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
9:00am to 12:00pm, Saturday
Closed Sunday

Vehicles Used for University Business

Accidents and Traffic Violations: Drivers must report all accidents that occur on university business in any vehicle to local law enforcement while still at the scene, and if in a rental to the rental company. As soon as possible accidents and traffic violations must also be reported to your immediate supervisor and to the A-State Motor Pool at 870-680-4852.

Enterprise - 1-800-307-6666

Personal Auto Insurance: Employees be aware - when using personal vehicles on university business, your personal auto insurance is primary. It is your responsibility to contact your insurance agent to confirm if "business use" coverage is needed. In no circumstance does the university's auto policy provide physical damage coverage for your vehicle.