Evaluation Kit is set up for each department or group to manage their own evaluations. Each Department or Program should identify a person as the primary administrator for their evaluations. If you don't have another administrator that can create accounts, the Chair or Program Administrator should send a request to the Faculty Center to set up a new administrator. This request should include the following information for the new administrator.
- Administrator's Name
- Administrator's A-State E-mail Address
- School or Department they will be managing
- Level of Access they will need
- EvaluationKIT Administrators: Super-users with access to ALL areas of EvaluationKIT. This role is needed to: create, deploy, and collect results for course evaluation projects. This is the most common role for the administrator that manages the department's evaluations.
- Survey Admin: Select this role if you would like to create a node administrator who would only create/edit surveys. Survey admins only have access to the surveys they have created.
- Report Admin: Select this role to allow the node administrator access to reporting for Instructors and courses within their specific area(s), school/college/department(s)
- Custom Question Admin: Select this role to allow the node administrator access to author and add custom question surveys for their specific areas or courses therein.
- Student Alert Admin: Select this role to allow the node administrator to receive student alerts and access Student Alert Reporting.
- Course Admin: Select this role if you are using the “Manage Courses” feature in your project for node administrators. This role allows the administrator to manage course and enrollment information in a project.
- Custom Question Monitoring Admin: Select this role if the node administrator should have access to view custom question surveys that were associated to their specific areas or courses therein.
- Results Monitoring Admin: Select this role if the node administrator should have access to view who has accessed results for Projects associated to their specific areas.
- Project Admin: Select this role to allow the node administrator to create, manage and deploy projects within their academic area or level(s) of access. This role allows the administrator to only control projects in their academic unit or level(s) of access.
EvaluationKIT provides three core on-demand, hands-on EvaluationKIT Administrator Training sessions with assessments:
Once the new administrator has completed the online trainings, they should contact the Faculty Center, 870-972-2334, email@example.com. We can then assist with answering questions and give a brief overview of how their account is setup.
For Assistance with Survey Question Wording
Institutional Research & Planning
IRP provides campus-wide surveys and evaluations, creates effective evaluations, and manages the evaluation process.
Office of Student Learning Outcomes