The resources listed on this page provide additional information that can further assist our A-State community on the topic of hazing.
- File an A-State Confidential Hazing Report
- A-State Dean of Students Office/Leadership Center: 870-972-2055
- A-State University Police Department: 870-972-2093
- A-State Fraternity/Sorority Life: 870-972-2055
- A-State Office of Student Conduct: 870-972-2034
HazingPrevention.Org is a leading national organization dedicated to providing current information related to hazing and hazing prevention to individuals and organizations. Resources offered on their website include, information about what you can do, links to videos, personal stories, newsletters, and National Hazing Prevention Week initiatives.
StopHazing.org provides accurate, up-to-date hazing information for students, parents, and educators and a list of hazing laws by state. It includes informative articles on hazing in various contexts, including high schools, the military, athletic teams, and fraternities and sororities. The website also provides information about the National Study of Student Hazing and the Hazing Prevention Consortium, a multi-year research-to-practice initiative led by StopHazing to build an evidence base for hazing prevention on college campuses in the U.S. and beyond.
- Greek Anti-Hazing Hotline
- The Greek Anti-Hazing Hotline, established in 2007, by a consortium of national fraternities and sororities, is currently sponsored by 47 national and international Greek organizations. This hotline and website offers opportunities to file hazing reports directly with a fraternity's or sorority's inter/national office.