As soon as you set foot on our campus you will know you’ve found the place you can call home.
Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 6 different colleges.
Visit the Office of Academic Affairs & Research >>
- Campus Life
A-State offers unlimited possibilities for students to customize their experience while on campus.
Visit Student Affairs >>
Research engages intellectual curiosity, satisfies the thirst for discovery, and provides an outlet for creativity.
- About A-State
Marking its first hundred years, Arkansas State University continues to expand in exciting ways.
Dr. Jason L Causey
Assistant Professor of Bioinformatics
Associate Director, Center for No-Boundary Thinking Division Lead, CNBT Division of Algorithms & Computational Methodology
- PhD, Bioinformatics, University of Arkansas at Little Rock, 2017
- MS, Computer Science Graduate, Arkansas State University, 2003
- BS, Computer Science, Arkansas State University, 1998
- Biomedical Imaging Analysis
- Machine Learning on Genomic and Gene Expression Datasets
- Machine Learning in Agricultural Contexts
- Multi-Modal Biomedical Data Analysis
- Enhancing Reproducibility of Research
Building: Arkansas Biosciences Institute