Welcome to Arkansas State University!

News Article

Sandra Combs: A Survivor Story


Arkansas State faculty member and cancer survivor Sandra Combs talks about the impact the Komen Race for the Cure has had on her life.

2019 Northeast Arkansas Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure

Arkansas State University is a sponsor and host of the 2019 Northeast Arkansas Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure. The 5K running event begins and ends at Centennial Bank Stadium, with the course running through campus. With over 4,000 entrants expected, the Race for the Cure is one of the largest running events in Jonesboro.

Register for the Race

About Susan G. Komen Arkansas

The mission of the Arkansas Affiliate of Susan G. Komen is to provide funding for breast health services, breast cancer education and outreach in our 63 county service area in Arkansas.

Through events like the Komen Arkansas Race for the Cure®, Komen Arkansas invests 75 percent of the funds raised to support vital local breast health services, and dedicates the remaining 25 percent to national research to find the cures.

For more information or to register to participate go to KomenArkansas.org.