When should I apply?
Ideally, you should apply the semester before you want to transfer.
How can I request transfer information?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request information. We will respond ASAP!
Can I transfer for the spring semester?
Yes. A-State allows transfer admission for Fall, Spring and Summer semesters.
How do I register for classes?
Your academic advisor will provide you with course recommendations for the upcoming semesters that include CRN numbers. You must use those CRN numbers when registering so you are in the correct section and will be charged correctly.
Once all holds have been cleared, you are ready to register for classes at A-State!
Follow these steps to register for classes:
- Go to MyCampus.AState.edu.
- Type in your USERNAME and the PASSWORD you created.
- You will see several ICONS on the left.
- Click on the SELF SERVICE (SSB) icon.
- Click the STUDENT tab.
- Click REGISTRATION. Click LOOK UP CLASSES. Select correct TERM. Select the criteria for the specific course you want to search. Write down all Course Registration Numbers (CRN) that you plan to enroll.
- Click the STUDENT tab. Click REGISTRATION. Click ADD OR DROP CLASSES. Select the correct TERM.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Type in ALL your Course Registration Numbers (CRN). Use the CRN numbers given to you by your advisor.
- Click SUBMIT CHANGES.
How do I find out who my advisor is?
You will receive an email from your advisor with information about the program and how they will handle advising.