What is the A-State Dual-Delivery Hybrid program?
The Dual-Delivery Hybrid program provides a unique experience that gives students a flexible way to achieve a bachelor’s degree without leaving their homes. This program is for students who have graduated from an accredited Arkansas two-year or four-year college and have obtained their associate degree. The program will be a mix of asynchronous and synchronous online classes.
Online versus On-Demand Classes
The Dual-Delivery Hybrid program offers a mixture of online classes that are conducted live through synchronous delivery via platforms like Zoom or WebEx and courses that are on-demand with assignments via BlackBoard and other asynchronous delivery.
What about the cost?
$218 per credit hour + fees
Students can receive a transfer scholarship valued at $4,000 (a year).
- Students must be a U.S. Citizen transferring from a two-year or four-year accredited college.
- Students must have 24 transferrable hours (as determined by A-State Admissions Office) from accredited college with a cumulative 3.25 GPA.
- The scholarship is awarded for four consecutive semesters, OR through completion of the undergraduate degree, OR until all courses for the degree are completed. (The student must maintain all scholarship requirements.)
- Students must have received their associate degree from an accredited Arkansas two-year or four-year college.
- Students must be fully admitted by July 15 for Fall enrollment.
- Students must be fully admitted by Dec. 15 for Spring enrollment.
- The scholarship cannot be combined with any other A-State institutional scholarship.
- Students with only concurrent transfer work while in high school are ineligible.
- Students that apply for the Fall or Spring semester directly after high school are ineligible.
What bachelor programs are offered?
- Bachelor of General Studies
- B.A.S. Organizational Supervision (must have an Associate of Applied Science)
- B.S. Business Administration (must have A.S in Business)
- B.S. Digital Technology and Design
- B.S. Engineering Management Systems
- B.S. Strategic Communication
- B.A. Communication Studies
- B.A. Psychology
- B.A. Criminology