Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 6 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Pre-Assessed Experiences: Students may be eligible to earn course credit to earn course credit for some licenses, certificates, military, and other credentials from outside organizations. Examples of professional licensure or credentials include:
- Real Estate
- On the job training/certification
Pre-Assessed Experiences Process
- Take an inventory of your knowledge and skills.
- Choose the areas you want to earn college credit
- Collect certificates, certifications, and/or licenses that verify you acquired knowledge.
- Complete the PLA application. On your application make sure you select Pre-assessed experiences as your method of PLA.
- Submit your verification documents to the PLA coordinator.
- The PLA coordinator will contact and submit documentation to the corresponding department in which you seek to earn PLA credit from.
- The PLA coordinator will notify the applicant via university email if he/she has been awarded credit.