Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 6 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Red Wolf Wellness now offers Inbody Scans. All Faculty & Staff receive one complimentary scan. To book your scan now, contact Spencer Bradley at 870-972-3974 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To educate, support and motivate A-State employees, dependents and retirees to improve and maintain their overall health and well-being through healthy lifestyle choices.
All full time A-State employees, dependents, spouses and retirees have access to a complimentary Red Wolf Wellness Membership.
- Unlimited Fitness Classes (Click link to view class schedule)
- Full Access to the HPESS Fitness Center & Locker/Shower Facilities
- One Personal Training Session that includes a fitness and nutrition assessment
- Access to American Red Cross certification courses
- A Personal Profile through our Online Health, Fitness & Nutrition Platform
- Onsite Weight Watchers Program
- Unlimited Coaching Support & Motivation
- Access to Health Education and Training Courses
- Biometric Screenings
- Employee Assistance Program through St. Bernards Counseling Center
Full Time Employee Wellness Memberships also include:
Three Wellness Release Hours Per Week (Click link to view the staff handbook policy on page 30)
The Motivational Alliance Wellness Portal (This program provides access to incentives and wellness challenge programs - Click the link to log in and contact us if you need assistance)
Call 870.972.3974 or email Spencer Bradley at email@example.com to set up time to register for the complimentary Wellness Membership. Your first trip to the HPESS complex will include a tour of the facility.