Red Wolf Wellness welcomes back Faculty & Staff to the HPESS Fitness Center. Hours are 8:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and 8:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M. on Friday.
Currently, only Faculty and Staff members are allowed to access the HPESS Fitness Center.
Participants will receive a facility tour with a wellness staff member to go over new procedures and equipment layouts. Please follow the procedures and guidelines. For questions or more information contact Spencer Bradley, director, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 870.972.3974.
Red Wolf Wellness now offers Inbody Scans. All Faculty & Staff receive one complimentary scan. To book your scan now, contact Spencer Bradley at 870-972-3974 or email@example.com
To educate, support and motivate A-State employees, dependents and retirees to improve and maintain their overall health and well-being through healthy lifestyle choices.
Become a Member
All full time A-State employees, dependents, spouses and retirees have access to a complimentary Red Wolf Wellness Membership.
- Unlimited Fitness Classes (Click link to view class schedule)
- Full Access to the HPESS Fitness Center & Locker/Shower Facilities
- One Personal Training Session that includes a fitness and nutrition assessment
- Access to American Red Cross certification courses
- A Personal Profile through our Online Health, Fitness & Nutrition Platform
- Onsite Weight Watchers Program
- Unlimited Coaching Support & Motivation
- Access to Health Education and Training Courses
- Biometric Screenings
- Employee Assistance Program through St. Bernards Counseling Center
Full Time Employee Wellness Memberships also include:
How to Join
Call 870.972.3974 or email Spencer Bradley at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up time to register for the complimentary Wellness Membership. Your first trip to the HPESS complex will include a tour of the facility.
Customer Service: HPESS Complex Room 106