Red Wolf Wellness Level-Up Training
- Unlimited Level-Up Classes at the HPESS Wellness Center! 45 minutes of functional training that includes heart rate monitored cardio & strength training so you get the most out of each workout.
- Pre and post- test InBody Body Fat & Muscle Assessments to track your progress!
- Uptivo Lightband Heart Rate Monitor to wear during Level-Up Classes and personal workouts!
- Download Uptivo smart phone app to reserve classes, track progress, and Level-Up on points.
- Nutritional Resources and tips provided!
(Class times M-F 6:30-7:15am, 12:00pm-12:45pm, 4:30pm-5:15pm, Tues & Thurs 5:15pm- 6:00pm)
Red Wolf Wellness now offers Inbody Scans. All Faculty & Staff receive one complimentary scan. To book your scan now, contact Spencer Bradley at 870-972-3974 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To educate, support and motivate A-State employees, dependents and retirees to improve and maintain their overall health and well-being through healthy lifestyle choices.
Become a Member
All full time A-State employees, dependents, spouses and retirees have access to a complimentary Red Wolf Wellness Membership.
- Unlimited Fitness Classes
- Full Access to the HPESS Wellness Fitness Center & Locker/Shower Facilities
- One Personal Training Session that includes a fitness and nutrition assessment
- Access to American Red Cross certification courses
- A Personal Profile through our Online Health, Fitness & Nutrition Platform
- Unlimited Coaching Support & Motivation
- Access to Health Education and Training Courses
- Biometric Screenings
- Employee Assistance Program through St. Bernards Counseling Center
Full Time Employee Wellness Memberships also include:
Three Wellness Release Hours Per Week
The Motivational Alliance Wellness Portal (This program provides access to incentives and wellness challenge programs - Click the link to log in and contact us if you need assistance)
How to Join
Call 870.972.3974 or email Spencer Bradley at email@example.com to set up time to register for the complimentary Wellness Membership. Your first trip to the HPESS complex will include a tour of the facility.
Customer Service: HPESS Complex Room 106