Red Wolf Wellness welcomes back faculty & staff to the HPESS Fitness Center. Hours will be 10 a.m.-6:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and 10-6 on Friday.
Participants will receive a facility tour with a wellness staff member to go over new procedures and equipment layouts. Please follow the procedures and guidelines that have been posted online. For questions or more information contact Spencer Bradley, director, firstname.lastname@example.org or 870.972.3974.
Red Wolf Wellness now offers Inbody Scans. All Faculty & Staff receive one complimentary scan. To book your scan now, contact Spencer Bradley at 870-972-3974 or email@example.com
To educate, support and motivate A-State employees, dependents and retirees to improve and maintain their overall health and well-being through healthy lifestyle choices.
Become a Member
All full time A-State employees, dependents, spouses and retirees have access to a complimentary Red Wolf Wellness Membership.
- Unlimited Fitness Classes (Click link to view class schedule)
- Full Access to the HPESS Fitness Center & Locker/Shower Facilities
- One Personal Training Session that includes a fitness and nutrition assessment
- Access to American Red Cross certification courses
- A Personal Profile through our Online Health, Fitness & Nutrition Platform
- Onsite Weight Watchers Program
- Unlimited Coaching Support & Motivation
- Access to Health Education and Training Courses
- Biometric Screenings
- Employee Assistance Program through St. Bernards Counseling Center
Full Time Employee Wellness Memberships also include:
How to Join
Call 870.972.3974 or email Spencer Bradley at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up time to register for the complimentary Wellness Membership. Your first trip to the HPESS complex will include a tour of the facility.
Customer Service: HPESS Complex Room 106