Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 6 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Housing Deposit Guide
How to Make your Housing Prepayment
Students can make the housing prepayment once they have been officially admitted to the university and have received their A-State ID and PIN numbers.
- Log in to your My Bill with your A-State ID and PIN number.
- Choose the “Deposits” tab.
- In the drop down menu, select “Residence Hall Deposit.”
- This will have the term the student is paying in (i.e. Fall 2021) and it will carry with you to the term you are applying.
- Wait 24 hours for the payment to process before continuing with your housing application.