Late fees are assessed to any unpaid balance not enrolled in a payment plan after the 11th class day in fall and spring terms, 5th class day in the summer and winter.
Avoid Late Fees
- Pay account balance in full
- Enroll in a payment plan
- Notify the Treasurer's Office of additional third party funding or expected additional financial aid (after the initial disbursement)
- Late fees are not removed once posted.
- Balances must be paid or enrolled in a payment plan prior to the late fee day.
- Payments made or received on the day of the late fee are charged.
- Checks must be received prior to the day of the late fee.
- Students receiving third party funding or additional aid (after the initial disbursement) must contact the Treasurer's Office prior to the day of the late fee to avoid being charged.
- Example: If the late fee posts on September 15th, the balance must be paid, payment must be received, or we must be notified of additional funding on September 14th or prior.