If you will be in Poland to study abroad, you will need to apply for a National Visa. The visa fee is 99 USD (cash or money order). You must apply for this visa in person.
Location of Consulate (for Arkansas Resident): 3040 Post Oak Blvd, suite 525, 5 floor Houston TX 77056, USA
- Application form: registered on-line at https://secure.e-konsulat.gov.pl/ , filled out, printed, dated and signed.
- Valid passport/travel document: valid for at least 3 months beyond the planned departure from Poland, contain at least 2 blank pages, issued within the previous 10 years.
- Proof of Legal Residence OR Immigration Status in the US (does not concern US citizens): original of Residence Card (Green Card) or legalized copy, or valid US resident visa type A, E, F (with endorsed I-20), G, H, I, J (with I-797), L, O, R.
- Travel medical insurance: confirmation letter from Health Insurance Company stating coverage with a minimum of 30.000 EURO (ca. $50,000) for trips outside of the U.S. valid in ALL Schengen Countries, copy of healthcare card is not sufficient.
- Proof of sufficient financial means: evidence of sufficient funds to support yourself while living in Poland e.g.: bank account statements from previous 3 months, salary slips.
- Flight reservation or other proof of intended transport showing date of arrival and departure from Poland.
- Letter of acceptance from Polish School or University (up-to-date and original) and letter from the US School/University (if applicable) as confirmation of the purpose of travel
- Student loan agreement / scholarship information / proof of financial support by parents / own funds (bank statements) as proof of sufficient financial means
- Proof of accommodation: hotel reservation, lease agreement, dormitory agreement or rental agreement or other documents confirming accommodation.
- Two passport size biometric photographs taken within last six months to enable easy identification of an applicant: color, sharp, made on high quality paper against a plain white background, 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm (US passport photo size is accepted), natural face expression and closed mouth, no head covering, hair must not cover any part of the face.
- Driver’s license or utility bill with applicant`s name as a proof of residence in the proper consular district.
- Return shipment: registered, addressed and prepaid envelope.
For more information: Click here