If you will be in Mexico to study abroad, you will need to apply for a Student Visa. The visa fee is 44 USD (credit or debit card). You must apply for this visa in person.
Location of Consulate (for Arkansas Resident): 1250 23rd. St. NW, Suite 002, Washington, D.C. 20037
- Visa Application.
- Valid passport and copy of the main page.
- One color picture, passport size, front view, with no eyeglasses and white background.
- Original and copy of the document that proves that the applicant is a foreign legal resident of the USA (I-797, I-20 advance parole, etc). This only applies for non-U.S. citizens..
- Proof of economic solvency to cover tuition, room and board while in Mexico
- Original ink signed acceptance letter (we do not accept print PDF documents) from the school or university where you will study (the institution must be accredited by the national education system in Mexico). Such letter should include:
- Your complete name.
- Fully described program to be studied, including level.
- Name of the course and dates when it starts and ends.
- Tuition cost.
- Full name and contact information of the school or university
For more information: Click here