Welcome to Arkansas State University!

Finland Visa


If you will be in Finland to study, you will need to apply for a Residence Permit. You must apply for this permit in person.

Location of Consulate (for Arkansas Resident): Honorary Consulate of Finland, New Orleans, Louisiana; 365 Canal Street, Suite 2000, New Orleans LA 70130-6534

Visa Requirements:

  1. a valid passport
  2. a certificate of acceptance from a Finnish educational institution
  3. a clarification on income
  4. a clarification on tuition fee or scholarship, if applicable
  5. a certificate of health insurance.

For more information: Click here

Download Application Form: Click here