Welcome to Arkansas State University!


In order to enroll in classes, all students must show proof of two MMR doses, which includes 2 Rubeola (measles), 1 Rubella and 1 Mumps (Usually the MMR given after their 1st birthday and then again when they enroll in school.)

The vaccine must be given after January of 1968.

Where to get immunizations

Immunizations are available at the Student Health Center on campus or at the Craighead County Health Unit

Student Medical and Immunization Records 

Students can obtain copies of on-file immunization records by requesting them through the Transcripts Office. These requests must be made in person or by mail. There is a fee associated with obtaining immunization records.