Welcome to Arkansas State University!

Change of Information

Name Change

To change your name, bring your documentation of proof to the Office of the Registrar in Room 2130 in the Student Union and complete a Student Name/Identification Change Form. You may also send a request in writing which includes your name information, A-State student ID number, signature and a copy or copies of documentation of proof.

The form below will not affect your email/sign-in name. For additional information on the process and timelines for changing your email, please contact the Office of Information and Technology Services.

Proof of Documentation

To change your name, you will need to provide one of the following:

  • Court documents (i.e., marriage license, divorce papers, adoption papers, etc.)
  • Driver's License AND Social Security card - both showing new name.
Student Name/Identification Change Form >>

Address Change

To change an address, please follow the steps below:

  1. Login to my.AState
  2. Click on "Banner9 Self Service Student"
  3. Select the four-square menu button on the top left
  4. Click "Banner" then "Personal Information"