Checkpoint 5: Exit Assessment Check
Candidates must meet the following minimum performance requirements to graduate from the teacher education program.
- Successful performance in the teaching internship
- Maintain a minimum overall GPA of 2.70 (minimum of 3.0 in all course work required for Program of Study and Masters of Art in Teaching students)
- Meet EPP portfolio requirements
- Meet Praxis II Content and Praxis II Pedagogy assessments specified for the Arkansas teacher licensure being pursued
- Meet graduation check sheet requirements