President Carlee Bird (2022-2023)
- ER 22.23.01 - Student Government Association budget.
- ER 22.23.02 - Resolution to co-sponsor a proposal of pilot study on admission requirements and/or the modification of existing procedure for admission.
President Ellie Mayberry (2021-2022)
- EO 21.22.01 - Transfer of additional funds to the Action Fund account.
- EO 21.22.02 - Transfer of funds to the A-State Food Pantry.
- ER 21.22.01 - Student Government Association budget.
- ER 21.22.02 - A proposal to adopt the revised constitution.
- ER 21.22.03 - A proposal to adopt the revised bylaws.
- ER 21.22.04 - A resolution to create an annual food drive at an A-State sporting event called Howls against Hunger in collaboration with Volunteer A-State.
- ER 21.22.06 - A proposal to adopt the revised bylaws.
- SR 21.22.01 - Resolution to add Student Government Association updates to the Daily Digest and to the Student Government Association tab on the university website, along with adding the minutes to the Instagram bio which will also include attendance.
- SR 21.22.02 - Resolution to publish the voting record of Senators along with the publishing of resolutions to the archive.
President Rashad Kirksey (2020-2021)
- EO 20.21.01 - Transfer of funds to the Student Philanthropy Council; completion of Student Philanthropy Cup fundraiser.
- EO 20.21.02 - Transfer of funds to the A-State Choral Department.
- EO 20.21.03 - Transfer of funds to the Student Philanthropy Council; class of 2021 gift.
- EO 20.21.04 - Transfer of funds to Volunteer A-State; creation of food recovery program.
- EO 20.21.05 - Transfer of funds to the Leadership Center to fund goals of the SGA Comprehensive Sustainability Plan.
- EO 20.21.06 - Transfer of funds to the A-State National Pan-Hellenic Council to fund Greek Picnic.
- ER 20.21.01 - Student Government Association budget.
- ER 20.21.02 - Resolution to rename the Military Science building to the Lieutenant Colonel Frederick C. Turner, Jr. Military Science Building.
- ER 20.21.03 - Resolution for the University to implement SGA's Comprehensive Sustainability Plan.
- SR 20.21.01 - Resolution to implement annual Student Government Association Awards.
- SR 20.21.02 - Resolution to name the 2017 Red Wolf statue by the Welcome Center.
- SR 20.21.03 - Resolution to bring the Swipe Out Hunger program to Arkansas State's campus.
- SR 20.21.04 - Resolution to implement a public forum on the SGA webpage to address students' concerns.
- SR 20.21.05 - Resolution to create a Student Government Association Local Government Representative.
- SR 20.21.06 - Resolution to create a Student Government Association Sustainability Liaison.
- SR 20.21.07 - Resolution to encourage University Housing to introduce an additional pet-friendly residence hall(s) and adopt the proposed pet policy agreement.
President Erika Tuck (2019-2020)
- EO 19.20.01 - Transfer of funds to Student Philanthropy Council.
- EO 19.20.02 - Transfer of funds to Red WOLF Center (Red Wolf Explore program).
- EO 19.20.03 - Transfer of funds to A-State Food Pantry.
- EO 19.20.04 - Transfer of funds to Facilities Management (lighting at Dean B. Ellis Library).
- ER 19.20.01 - Student Government Association budget.
- ER 19.20.02 - Resolution to present welcome gifts for first year students.
- ER 19.20.03 - Resolution to support the ban of non-biodegradable balloon and sky lantern releases on campus.
- ER 19.20.04 - Resolution to implement mandatory forums for class senators.
- ER 19.20.05 - Resolution to require senators to attend Registered Student Organization meetings.
- ER 19.20.06 - Resolution to support the “It’s on Us” movement.
- ER 19.20.07 - Resolution for the establishment of an outdoor and recreation experience program, Red Wolf Explore.
- ER 19.20.08 - Proposal to adopt the revised constitution.
- ER 19.20.09 - Resolution to add signage to University Housing doors to increase campus safety and awareness.
- ER 19.20.10 - Resolution to create an annual accessibility campus walk.
- ER 19.20.11 - Resolution to request Arkansas State University make a commitment to no longer construct buildings without elevators or lifts.
- SR 19.20.01 (did not pass)
- SR 19.20.02 - Resolution in support of University Housing creating a committee to reevaluate the visitation policy of designated first-year student resident halls.
- SR 19.20.03 - Resolution to amend the Constitution Article V, Section 5, Subsection b to specify that one of the four graduate senator seats be reserved by appointment from the Graduate Student Council Executive Board.
- SR 19.20.04 - Resolution to request a University announcement to eliminate “Jumpin’ Joe Indian” and embrace the Red Wolf on campus and in our surrounding community.
- President Veto of SR 19.20.04
- SR 19.20.05 - Resolution in support of the addition of courtesy signs on the accessible bathroom stalls across campus.
- SR 19.20.06 - Resolution to create an annual campus safety walk.
President Jon Mark Horton (2018-2019)
- EO 18.19.01 - Redesigning the official Student Government Association seal.
- EO 18.19.02 - The establishment of a President's Cabinet.
- EO 18.19.03 - Transferring of remaining funds to Red WOLF Center.
- ER 18.19.01 - Student Government Association budget.
- ER 18.19.02 - Resolution requesting Sodexo Dining Services to incorporate a “To-Go” system within the Acansa Dining Hall.
- ER 18.19.03 - Resolution requesting Sodexo Dining Services to establish an interactive food app.
- ER 18.19.04 - Resolution calling for the establishment of Freshens Fresh Food Studio in the Wigwam Food Court.
- ER 18.19.05 - Resolution to establish a Pack the Pantry amnesty program.
- ER 18.19.06 - Resolution to create a committee to establish and maintain the relationship between the student body at Arkansas State University and the city of Jonesboro through a voluntary committee.
- ER 18.19.07 - Proposal to adopt the revised constitution.
- ER 18.19.08 - Resolution in support of the placement of a traffic light on the intersection of Aggie Road and Marion Berry Pkwy.
- ER 18.19.09 - Resolution in support of the next phase of the Jonesboro pedestrian and bike plan.
- ER 18.19.10 - Resolution in support of the placement of a traffic light on the intersection of Aggie Road and Marion Berry Pkwy.
- ER 18.19.11 - Resolution requesting that the Howl on Wheels food truck be placed at sporting events without concession stands.
- ER 18.19.12 - Resolution to purchase and place wastebaskets and recycle bins at the Pack Place Apartments.
- SR 18.19.01 - Resolution to increase commuter parking spaces in Lot N-9A.
President Haley Stotts (2017-2018)
- ER 17.18.01 - Student Government Association budget.
- ER 17.18.02 - Resolution that requests Arkansas State University Athletics Department to create a student lounge in the Hames Room during basketball season.
- SR 17.18.01 - Resolution to increase commuter parking spaces in Lot SW-5A.
- SR 17.18.02 - Resolution to create a commission to promote and stimulate the relationship between the Student Government Association Senate and Registered Student Organizations.
- SR 17.18.03 - Proposal to adopt the revised constitution and bylaws.
President Hannah Aldridge (2016-2017)
- ER 16.17.01 - Student Government Association budget.
- ER 16.17.02 - Proposal to adopt the revised constitution.
- ER 16.17.03 - Resolution to update the physical composition of the traditional hardcover Yearbook at Arkansas State University to a more contemporary magazine style that would be more interesting and likeable to students.
- ER 16.17.04 - Resolution to require Senators to attend Registered Student Organization meetings hosted by respective constituencies in order to better represent the concerns of students.
President Logan Mustain (2014-2016)
- ER 15.16.05 - Resolution that requests Buildings, Grounds, and Facilities Committee to plant a tree for "Day of Caring" sponsored by Volunteer A-State.
- SR 15.16.04 - Resolution to recognize Play 4 Kay basketball game annually and proclamation calling for a "Pink Out" game annually.
- SR 15.16.05 - Resolution to request the installation of an ice machine in a residence hall.
- ER 14.15.01 - Student Government Association budget.
- ER 14.15.02 - Resolution that requests the installation of lights in the Pines tailgating area on the east side of Centennial Bank Stadium.
- ER 14.15.03 - Resolution to proclaim that the student body and fans will “black out” Centennial Bank Stadium on November 8, 2014, for the South Alabama game.
- SR 14.15.01 - Resolution that requests the administration of Arkansas State University to review the addition of a Healthy You Vending machine on campus for student, faculty, staff and visitor use.
President D'Andre Anderson (2013-2014)
- ER 13.14.01 - Student Government Association budget.
President Hunter Petrus (2011-2013)
- ER 11.12.01 - Student Government Association budget.
- ER 11.12.02 - Resolution to add two additional graduate senator seats, in affect the spring semester of the 2021 year.
- ER 11.12.03 - Resolution to create a program that allows students of Arkansas State University to rent bicycles and equipment to use on campus for transportation or recreation.
- ER 11.12.04 - Resolution allowing graduating senators the right to receive and wear SGA graduation cords at graduation who have made a significant contribution to the student body through SGA.
- ER 12.13.03 - Resolution to support a parking incentive for commuter students.
- ER 12.13.06 - Proclamation thanking the Executive Council.
President Adrian Everett (2010-2011)
- ER 10.11.01 - Student Government Association budget.
President Ryan Beaird (2008-2010)
- ER 08.09.01 - Student Government Association budget.
- SR 08.09.02
- SR 08.09.03
- SR 08.09.04
- SR 08.09.05
- SR 08.09.06
- SR 08.09.07
- SR 08.09.08
- SR 08.09.09
- SR 08.09.10
- ER 09.10.01 - Student Government Association budget.
- SR 09.10.01
- SR 09.10.03
President Morgan Pippin (2007-2008)
- ER 07.08.01 - Student Government Association budget.
- SR 07.08.01
- SR 07.08.02
- SR 07.08.03
- SR 07.08.04
President Tiffany Frazier (2006-2007)
President Candace Martin (2005-2006)
- ER 05.06.01 - - Resolution to change the structure of the Minority Affairs office within SGA to the Office of Cultural Diversity.
- ER 05.06.02
- ER 05.06.03
- SR 05.06.02
- SR 05.06.03
- SR 05.06.04
President Jake Hampton (2004-2005)
President Shelley LunBeck (2003-2004)
- EO 10.17.03
- EO 01.27.04
- ER 03.04.01 - Student Government Association budget.
- SR 03.04.02
- SR 03.04.03
- SR 03.04.05
- SR 03.04.06
- SR 03.04.07
- SR 03.04.08
- SR 03.04.10
- SR 03.04.11
- SR 03.04.12
- SR 03.04.14
- SR 03.04.15
- SR 03.04.16
- SR 03.04.17
President Sach Oliver (2002-2003)
President Andrea Smalec (2001-2002)
*All resolutions passed unless otherwise noted.