Step 1: Complete your I-9 Verification
- Review the Electronic 1-9 Kiosk instructions to complete your I-9 electronically
- Visit the Office of Human Resources in the Administration Building with your chosen documents no later than your first day of employment
Step 2: Review Return to Learn Plan
Please visit the Return to Learn webpage to review the A-State's response to COVID-19 and plans to return to on-campus operations.
Step 3: Check your A-State email
You will receive notification once your A-State account has been created. Please follow the instructions in the email to activate your account. Remember to use your A-State email for official business purposes only.
Step 4: Complete Required Training
- Log into my.Astate and click on the Employee Learn Center icon
- Click on the New Employee Training Seminar module under My Learning to complete the required courses
- Child Maltreatment
- Title IX
- Data Privacy and Security
**Faculty Members: FERPA Exam completion is required to receive instructor access in Banner and subsequent access to your courses in Blackboard. Please complete the FERPA portion of your training as soon as possible to avoid delays in access. Then, contact the Registrar's Office to request instructor access in Banner.
Step 5: Request Banner Security Access
- Coordinate with your supervisor if your position requires Banner or other system access
- Complete the appropriate form request: http://www.astate.edu/a/banner-support/security and email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance
Step 6: Order your Parking Permit
- Visit the Parking Services Webpage
- Review the Parking Regulations and Maps
- Log into my.Astate and select the Parking EBiz icon to order your permit
Step 7: Pick up your A-State ID Card
The Campus Card Center is located on the second floor of the Student Union, near the Bookstore.