Step 1: Complete your I-9 Verification
- View Page 3 of the Form 1-9 for a list of acceptable documents
- Visit the Office of Human Resources in the Administration Building with your chosen documents no later than your first day of employment
Step 2: Check your A-State email
You will receive notification once your A-State account has been created. Please follow the instructions in the email to activate your account. Remember to use your A-State email for official business purposes only.
- Log into my.Astate and select the Employee Mail icon
Step 3: Order your Parking permit
- Visit the Parking Services Webpage
- Review the Parking Regulations and Maps
- Log into my.Astate and select the Parking EBiz icon to order your permit
Step 4: Pick up your A-State ID Card
The Campus Card Center is located on the second floor of the Student Union.
Step 5: Complete Required Training
- Log into my.Astate and select the Blackboard Learn icon
- Click on the Employee Training Seminar module to complete the required courses
- Child Maltreatment
- Title IX
- Privacy and Security
**Faculty Members: FERPA Exam completion is required to receive instructor access in Banner. Please complete the FERPA portion of your training as soon as possible to avoid delays in access.