WELCOME TO THE AOS CAREER CENTER!
The AOS Career Center serves all enrolled students of Arkansas State University’s online programs. Our trained staff, along with its advanced resources and services, assist all stages of the career development process.
AOS Career Center partners with online students to develop skills and seek opportunities related to their career goals.
Our vision is for all A-State Online students to transition from academics into a successful and purposeful career.
- Assistance with resume, personal statement, cover letter, and other professional documents
- Mock interviews to practice answering common interview questions
- Career coaching, including how to search for jobs and negotiate salary
- Workshops that cover a vast array of topics, including internships, applications, interviews, and job-seeking skills
- Graduate school assistance
Students must make appointments through Penji.
- Download the Penji app or utilize its website at https://www.penjiapp.com. The Penji app is available for download for both iOS and Android. The icon is blue with a penguin.
- Select Sign-up.
- Enter your A-State student e-mail address.
- Single sign-on with A-state credentials. (This may have to be done more than once.)
DIRECTIONS FOR SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE PENJI APP
- Select the AOS Career Center.
- From the 'Learn' screen, search for CAREER 1234 or CAREER COACHING
- Select a day and time for your session.
- Select your tutor.
- Select your location
- Create an “Agenda” (list what section(s) or topics you wish to work on) and select any materials (if any) that you will be using for the session.
- Review all the information and Confirm.
- The upcoming session will appear in your activity feed.
- Once there, the session details will contain all information for the appointment including the Zoom meeting link.
- Join the meeting at the scheduled time via Zoom
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, you can contact Stephanie Dekok at email@example.com.