The following criteria will be used by the Scholarship Committee in selecting recipients:
Currently Enrolled A-State Students (2021-22)
- U.S. Citizen
- Arkansas Resident
- Currently enrolled with a minimum of 30 A-State Jonesboro hours at the time of application
- Overall 3.25 GPA
- Eligible candidates cannot currently be receiving or have received in the past an A-State Institutional Scholarship (Scholar, Excellence, Leadership, Pride, Spirit, Promise, Achievement, Merit, Heritage, Red Wolves, Incentive Scholarship for incoming freshmen, or Transfer)
- Must complete an application
- Scholarship is awarded competitively
How to apply:
- The 22-23 application will be available June 2022
- $1000 Fall
- $1000 Spring
- July 15th
Terms of Award and Renewal:
- Student must be enrolled in 15 A-State undergraduate hours at the Jonesboro campus, when enrollment is locked on the 11th class day, each fall and each spring semester to receive award.
- Any student who receives all W’s, F’s, WN’s, I’s and/or FN’s at the end of any fall term will lose their scholarship for any future semesters.
- Award is annual; however, student must reapply each year in June to be considered for subsequent years. Student must also successfully complete 30 A-State Jonesboro hours fall, spring, and summer semesters combined with an overall 3.25 GPA to be considered for renewal.
- Award holders who are dependents of faculty and staff will be paid 25% of the scholarship value per semester for A-State Jonesboro credit hours in addition to the faculty/staff discount.
- Silver Scholars and students in online degree programs are ineligible for Institutional Scholarships.