Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 6 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
The objective of the Arkansas State University Radiation Safety Program is to assist in fulfilling the University's commitment to provide a safe and healthy environment for employment and learning and to establish and promote safe practices at all times. Protection of employees, students, the public, and university property and operations are paramount, and every attempt will be made to ensure that our facilities are as free as possible from recognized radiation hazards.
Radiation Safety Resources:
- Radiation Safety Manual
- Request for Approval to Use and Acquire Radioactive Material
- Request for Acquistion of Radioactive Material
- American Nuclear Society
- Arkansas State Board of Health Rules and Regulations for Control of Sources of Ionizing Radiation
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission