Join us in Downtown Little Rock for an NSF EPSCoR Workshop Artificial Intelligence (AI) with No-Boundary Thinking (NBT) to Foster Collaborations in Research, Education and Training.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has incredible potential to improve modern life by addressing many of society’s major challenges related to human health, economic stability, and food security.
This workshop will bring researchers together to discuss current frontier AI research, as well as potential applications and limitations of AI in addressing science challenges from other domains in STEM, statistics, business, art, law, journalism, social science, linguistics, and history.
April 3, 2022
Location: Clinton Library
The April 3, 2022 Reception at the Clinton Library is sold out. Attendees can still register for the Monday conference.
*Reception venue requires attendees to be fully vaccinated
against COVID19 and show proof of vaccination upon entry.
April 4, 2022
Full Conference Day
Location: Little Rock Marriott
• Travel support available for researchers from EPSCoR jurisdictions
• Student Poster Session & Project Showcase
• Opening Keynote by Arkansas Secretary of Commerce Mike Preston
• Technical Sessions by Leading AI Experts
• COVID-19 safety protocols will be implemented