Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 6 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
I am not having success adding my A-State Access to Apple Wallet. Who can help me?
Contact the Campus Card Center at 870-972-2900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Business hours are Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm.
How do I verify my term enrollment status?
Current Students: Schedule confirmed for the upcoming term.
Orientation Students: Registration for an orientation session.
Employees: Current Payroll Action employment date
I need to change or recover my A-State password?
Instructions can be found at
How do I activate and install and activate Duo mobile app?
Instructions can be found at https://www.astate.edu/a/its/files/Duo-Documentation.pdf
Does it matter if I approve DUO by either dragging down or the display and selecting Approve or tapping the display and selecting Approve?
Either method will successfully complete DUO authentication.
How do I verify my iPhone device version?
From your device tap: Settings ⇒ General ⇒ Software Update
If the iOS version listed is lower than the version listed in the chart above, you will need to update
To update, from your device tap: Download ⇒Install ⇒ Passcode may be required. Your device will display the estimated download time.
How do I verify my Apple Watch device version?
The Series # for your Apple Watch can be found on the back of the Watch
Note: The Series 0 Watch is not eligible for this program.
How do I verify and/or update my Apple Watch software version?
Instructions can be found at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204641
Will I need to activate my iPhone or Apple Watch for the upcoming term?
As long as you’re A-State enrollment for the upcoming term meets eligibility requirements, devices you have activated will remain current.
Can I use the remove option under eAccounts to remove my A-State Access from Apple Wallet on the iPhone and Apple Watch?
Yes, but we recommend the Remove Card option from the Apple Wallet
1. Navigate to the Wallet app
2. Tap (…) in the lower right corner of your card
3. Scroll to the bottom and select Remove Card
4. Eligible cardholders who have not exceeded their device limit can add their A-State Access back at any time
From Apple Watch:
1. Navigate to the Watch app on your iPhone
2. Scroll down and select Wallet & Apple Pay
3. Tap on A-State Access
4. Scroll to the bottom and select Remove Card
5. Eligible cardholders who have not exceeded their device limit can add their A-State Access back at any time
1. Open the eAccounts Mobile App on your iPhone
2. Tap “Continue to Sign In” and login with your myCampus credentials
3. Approve the DUO request
4. Click on your photo in the upper left corner
5. Under “Campus ID” click the icon in the upper right corner of your A-State Access display
6. Tap “Add or Remove Campus ID from Wallet” at the bottom of the back of your A-State Access display
7. Select device(s) to remove from your card
8. Tap on the “Remove” in the pop-up box
9. Tap on the Remove Card notification at the top of the screen or go to the Apple Wallet and tap “Remove Card” displayed under the A-State OneCardAccess
10. Tap “Remove” in the pop-up box and the card will be removed from your Apple Wallet
11. If you meet required criteria, you can add your card back to this device at any time
For the Apple Watch, how do I enable Wrist Detection?
On your iPhone, open My Watch app, tap Passcode, and make sure Wrist Detection is turned on.
- I have questions about my Apple ID and/or iCloud?
I already have an eAccounts mobile app installed so will I need to update?
Yes, you will need to install the updated version of eAccounts.
How do I update the eAccounts mobile app?
From your device tap: App Store ⇒ Search and Select “eAccounts”
How many Apple devices can I add?
You can add to one iPhone and one Apple Watch.
Do I still need my physical A-State Access?
We recommend you retain your physical card as back-up should you lose a device.
What happens if I lose my Apple iPhone or Watch? If I find it afterwards?
Instructions for Lost/Found Apple devices and Find My iPhone are located at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201472
Contact Campus Card Center at 870-972-2900 or email@example.com to notify us to deactivate the card in the Wallet for that device. Be sure to specify whether the physical card, watch and/or phone version of the card should be deactivated. Any device not specified to be suspended will remain active.
To reactivate a found device that was suspended you will need to go to the Campus Card Center Office during regular business hours as identity verification is required.
My account balance(s) are not displaying?
If you have available funds that are not displaying please contact the Campus Card Center at 870-972-2900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Business hours are Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm
My Apple Watch account balance is not synced with my iPhone and eAccounts balance?
Check to see if your device is in Airplane Mode or any other service disruption has occurred. eAccounts will display your current account balance(s).
Why can’t I double tap my side button with my phone locked like I usually would for Apple Pay to see my account balances?
When Express Mode is on, double clicking the home button on an iPhone 8 and earlier and double clicking the side button on an iPhone X and later will not display your A-State OneCard in your stack of passes for security reasons.
Is Express Mode supported on the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?
No, but see next question below for access information.
With an iPhone 6 or 6 Plus, how do I access Action Card in Wallet?
On an iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, you can use it by double-clicking the Home button, then tapping your default payment card and selecting your student ID. Rest your finger on Touch ID to authenticate and hold the top of iPhone 6 or 6 Plus near the contactless reader.
I have a question not addressed in this document?
Contact the Campus Card Center at 870-972-2900 or email email@example.com. Business hours are Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm. The A-State One Card Disclosure Statement can be found at http://www.astate.edu/a/student-accounts/files/express_dollars_dis_statement.pdf