Sibylla and Kenneth Peters Undergraduate Scholarship
Applications for the Sibylla and Kenneth Peters Alpha Delta Kappa Scholarship for the Fall and Spring Semesters may be obtained on the Professional Education Programs web site and must be submitted to Room 213 of the Education Building. For the spring semester, the applications must be completed and received by the 3rd Friday in October. For the fall semester, the applications must be completed and received by the 2nd Friday in March.
- Jonesboro A-State Campus Student
- Teaching internship in Fall or Spring semester of anticipated award
- Overall grade point average of 3.0 or above
- Financial need is a factor
- Demonstrate the abilities, personal qualities and scholarship conducive to become an outstanding teacher
Scholarship Chair: Dr. Audrey Bowser