Complete this checklist to ensure you're prepared for a successful semester ahead. If you have any questions regarding any of the areas listed, please email Admissions@AState.edu.
Get Ready to Join the Pack:
- Access and Accommodation Services (formerly Disability Services) — Discuss available accommodations services with staff.
- Bookstore — Reserve your course materials for the Fall 2020 semester by calling 870-972-2058.
- Campus Card Center — Students use the A-State ID to access their residence hall, meal plan, Red WOLF Center and campus events. Submit your photo to create your A-State ID and Mobile Credentials.
- Career Services — Explore career development programming and ways to connect with on/off campus employment opportunities.
- Financial Aid and Scholarships — Meet with your financial aid counselor to finalize options for Fall 2020.
- Honors College — Students may review the Fall 2020 course schedule with Honors College staff and learn more about program opportunities.
- Parking — Review options and regulations for parking on campus. Permits will be available for purchase sometime after July 1, 2020.
- Post Office — Reserve your campus PO Box by following the online steps.
- Registrar — Send all official transcripts from high school, college, and concurrent enrollment.
- Student Athletes — Review your schedule with an Athletics representative.
- Student Support Services — Academic and support services for eligible student participants
- Treasurer’s Office — Payment options, payment plans, eRefunds, 1098 tax forms
- University Housing — Confirm your housing assignment for Fall 2020.