Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 6 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Math Learning Commons
Online Tutoring: WebEx
Monday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm & 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm & 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm & 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
In Person Tutoring: Location CSM 201
Monday: 11:00 am – 3:30 pm
Tuesday: 12:00 pm – 3:30 pm
Wednesday: 11:00 am – 3:30 pm
Thursday: 12:00 pm – 3:30 pm
Friday: 11:00 am – 12:30 pm
|Open All Hours For:
All College Algebra Courses Trigonometry
Math for School Teachers I, II, III Business Calculus
Survey of Calculus
Calculus I, II, III
Applied Statistics I
Limited Hours Only:
Advanced Calculus I
Probability & Statistics I
All tutoring is by appointment only.
Appointments must be made using the Penji app. It is suggested that appointments be made at least 24 hours in advance when possible. However, appointments can be made right up until the time of any available appointment.
1. Download the Penji app. The Penji app is available for download for both iOS and Android. The icon is blue with a penguin.
2. Select Sign-up.
3. Enter your A-State student e-mail address.
4. Single sign-on with A-state credentials. (This may have to be done more than once.)
5. Sign-up options: Choose “Learn”. (Optional: How did you hear about app?)
6. Complete your profile: name, picture, major, etc.
7. Select “KOL Math Commons” as your tutoring center.
Directions for Scheduling an Appointment with the Penji App:
1. Pick the KOL Math Commons tutoring center.
2. From the “Learn” screen, select to schedule a 15, 30, or 60-minute session.
3. Select your particular class section. (Search option available.)
4. Select a day and time for your session.
5. Select your tutor.
6. Select your location, either in-person in CSM 201 or WebEx online.
7. Create an “Agenda” (list what section(s) or topics you wish to work on) and select any materials (if any) that you will be using for the session.
8. Review all the information and “Confirm”.
9. The upcoming session will appear in your activity feed.
10. Once there, the session details will contain all information for the appointment including the WebEx meeting link for online appointments.
11. Join the meeting at the scheduled time via WebEx or go to the in-person location listed.
For more information call:
Department of Mathematics and Statistics at 870-972-3090 or email MathLearningCommons@AState.edu