The UPRTC reviews and recommends changes in university policy and procedures on promotion, retention and tenure. This committee reviews all college and department PRT guidelines for consistency and compliance with university policy and approves these documents annually.
The chair of each college PRT Committee will serve on the University Promotion, Retention, and Tenure Committee (UPRTC). The UPRTC reviews all applications for promotion and tenure.
The committee forwards its recommendations to the Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs and Research.
- Beth Hood, Agriculture & Technology
- Yeonsang Hwang, Engineering
- John Robertson
- Brian Church, UPRTC Chair
- Tim Oliver, Art + Design
- Lily Zeng, Communications
- Hans Hacker, Humanities & Social Sciences
- Donna Caldwell
- Suzanne Melescue